Travel To Asia
Travel To Asia
Travel To American
Travel To American
Travel To Middle East
Travel To Middle East

Translate to your language
Choose your language
Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish

Go Back   TravPL Social Network - Travel Hotels Vacation > Travel To American > Travel To Canada

Travel To Canada Vacation Trip Information Hotels Map In Canada

Advertisements
Advertise with us

Canada 2009 Honeymoon

อาณาเขต แคนาดา อาณาเขตแคนนาดา อาณาเขตแคนาดา แคนาดา

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Toronto,Metro Zoo) P2 TravPL Travel To Canada 1 11-11-2009 : 11:48
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Banff,Minnewanka,Moraine Lake) P6 TravPL Travel To Canada 1 23-09-2009 : 03:12
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Capilano Bridge,Grouse Mountain) P5 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 03:01
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Vancouver City,Victoria Island,Wax Museum) P4 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 02:55
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Niagara City,Bird Kingdom,Falls) P3 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 02:46

Bookmarks
Old 23-09-2009, : 02:34   #1

Administrator
TravPL has disabled reputation
Canada 2009 Honeymoon

อาณาเขต แคนาดา อาณาเขตแคนนาดา อาณาเขตแคนาดา แคนาดา

Today I offer you the most beautiful gift, a detailed report of my journey

Honeymoon in Canadian territory, May 2009

I hope you will like it
At the beginning I will give you some information about the arrangements of the trip then I will start with the details of the trip with some pictures and at the end I will talk about the fiscal budget of the trip

The introduction

My honeymoon trip extended in the Canadian territory up to 16 days from the date of departure 17/5/2009 until the date of returning back 1/6/2009

Booking :
I’ve got a site
Expedia.com - Upgrade your browser and see the world to organize all my flights and after I had found the appropriate trips I used the office of Say hate city to book these flights

The first flight (17/5/2008): (Dammam - Bahrain - London) on the Gulf airways then (London - Toronto) on the Canadian airways .
The second flight (24/5/2008): (Toronto - Vancouver) on the Canadian airways .
Third flight (28/5/2008): (Vancouver - Calgary) on the Canadian airways .
Fourth trip (31/5/2008): (Calgary - Frankfurt) on the German airways ( Vthansa) and then (Frankfurt - Bahrain - Dammam) on the Gulf airways .

: Sutton Place Hotel (Superior Room)
Hotel Reservations:
I've used
hotels.com - WE KNOW HOTELS INSIDE AND OUT.® website to book all the hotels in Canadian territory, namely:
City of Toronto: Sutton Place Hotel (Superior Room)

City Niagara: Doubletree Resort Lodge & Spa Falls view (US Falls view Jetted Tub)

City of Vancouver: The Westin Grand Vancouver (Superior One Bedroom Suite)

Banff: Buffalo Mountain Lodge (Lodge Queen)

And tomorrow I will start to review the details starting with the Toronto city ...

Wait for me

If the report is worth to respond and participate, do not deprive us of
them ...
TravPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, : 11:44   #2

Travel with us is a jewel in the roughTravel with us is a jewel in the roughTravel with us is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canada 2009 Honeymoon

I love honeymoons =)
Travel with us is offline   Reply With Quote

Search Cloud For This Thread
อาณาเขต แคนาดา อาณาเขตแคนนาดา อาณาเขตแคนาดา แคนาดา ...

Social Media Marketing in Kuwait - مدينة صباح الاحمد البحرية