Travel To Asia
Travel To Asia
Travel To American
Travel To American
Travel To Middle East
Travel To Middle East

Translate to your language
Choose your language
Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish

Go Back   TravPL Social Network - Travel Hotels Vacation > Travel To American > Travel To Canada

Travel To Canada Vacation Trip Information Hotels Map In Canada

Advertisements
Advertise with us

Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Banff,Minnewanka,Moraine Lake) P6

banff city بحيره صور banff في كندا صور بانف كندا صور كندا

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Toronto,Metro Zoo) P2 TravPL Travel To Canada 1 11-11-2009 : 12:48
Photo Report Canada 2009 Honeymoon TravPL Travel To Canada 1 11-11-2009 : 12:44
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Capilano Bridge,Grouse Mountain) P5 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 03:01
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Vancouver City,Victoria Island,Wax Museum) P4 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 02:55
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Niagara City,Bird Kingdom,Falls) P3 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 02:46

Bookmarks
Old 23-09-2009, : 03:07   #1

Administrator
TravPL has disabled reputation
Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Banff,Minnewanka,Moraine Lake) P6

banff city بحيره صور banff في كندا صور بانف كندا صور كندا

Today I will complete the magic of nature and its beauty
Fourth : Banff city

Around 1:20 pm we reached Calgary airport ,, and from there we had rent a car and went to Banff and it cost 550 $ for 3 days

When we arrived to Banff we went directly to the hotel to get some rest for the next day from the arrival

The twelfth day :

At the morning of this day we took a round in Banff and we also took some pictures

Then we went to Bow Falls

After that we had taken a tour in a boat or what is called Raft Tour around the lake of the Fall

Afternoon we went to Minnewanka Lake and we took some photos

The thirteenth day :

At the morning of this day we went to Louise Lake and it’s away about half an hour from Banff , when we arrived we were surprised with the magnificence scene

We also went to Moraine Lake and it’s next to Louise Lake and it’s away about 10 minutes

On the way back we went to Johnston Canyon which is a waterfall has two parts, the lower part located 1 kilometer walking and the upper part 2 km

The fourteenth day :

At this day we said goodbye to the Canadian territory to go back to the homeland. Then we took off from the Calgary Airport at approximately 1:20 p.m. 31/5/2009 to get to the homeland about 9 pm 1/6/2009, via Frankfurt and Bahrain.
meet me soon at the conclusion of the report for you to have all the financial details of the trip ...
Wait for me ...

If the report is worth the evaluation and participation, do not deprive us of them ...
TravPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, : 03:12   #2

Administrator
TravPL has disabled reputation
Re: Canada Honeymoney budget Hotels budget 2009

The conclusion

It cost me the whole flight, which lasted for 13 nights in Canadian territory around 9333$. These are the details :

Aviation budget

All the flights that I have mentioned before cost after the discount, 1240$ x two persons = 2480$ only.
We have successfully book our flight at this price, after taking advice from two of the office employees, and by purchasing tickets in advance of travel with 3 months, and i take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of these two employees that had offered us help and good treatment to book the this flights

Sutton Place Hotel:

Doubletree Resort Lodge & Spa Fallsview:

Hotels budget:
I was keen to choose distinctive hotels (* 4 or * 3) and which are near the city center and also choose the best room in the hotel to enjoy comfortable and especially we are new brides and grooms. The cost of hotels in detail are:
Sutton Place Hotel:
4 nights = 1086.5 $
Doubletree Resort Lodge & Spa Fallsview:
Nights = 393.68 $

The Westin Grand Vancouver:

Buffalo Mountain Lodge:

The Westin Grand Vancouver:
4 nights = 878.16 $
Buffalo Mountain Lodge:
3 nights = 522.81 $ .
Total = 1400$.

Consumer budgets:
I have spent about 4000$ for (Two persons) for the visa for the trip - eating - drinking - internal transportation (Sub way , Taxi , Car rental , Ferries , Boat, and water airplane ) – group tours - Gifts - Shopping - entrance fees and other tourist destinations.

At the end
I hope you liked the report and for any queries I am at your service
If the report is worth to respond and participate, do not deprive us of them ...
TravPL is offline   Reply With Quote

Search Cloud For This Thread
banff city بحيره صور banff في كندا صور بانف كندا صور كندا ...

Social Media Marketing in Kuwait - مدينة صباح الاحمد البحرية