Travel To Asia
Travel To Asia
Travel To American
Travel To American
Travel To Middle East
Travel To Middle East

Translate to your language
Choose your language
Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish

Go Back   TravPL Social Network - Travel Hotels Vacation > Travel To American > Travel To Canada
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Travel To Canada Vacation Trip Information Hotels Map In Canada

Advertisements
Advertise with us

Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Toronto,Metro Zoo) P2

metro toronto zoo кулата в торонто تورنتو كندا تورنتو

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Report Canada 2009 Honeymoon TravPL Travel To Canada 1 11-11-2009 : 11:44
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Banff,Minnewanka,Moraine Lake) P6 TravPL Travel To Canada 1 23-09-2009 : 03:12
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Capilano Bridge,Grouse Mountain) P5 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 03:01
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Vancouver City,Victoria Island,Wax Museum) P4 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 02:55
Photo Report Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Niagara City,Bird Kingdom,Falls) P3 TravPL Travel To Canada 0 23-09-2009 : 02:46

Bookmarks

Old 23-09-2009, : 02:39   #1

Administrator
TravPL has disabled reputation
Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Toronto,Metro Zoo) P2

metro toronto zoo кулата в торонто تورنتو كندا تورنتو

Good morning my dear

We complete today as I promised with Toronto city ...
details
Our journey began on Saturday, 17/5/2009, when we prayed Maghrib and Isha in the house of the father of my wife and we said good bye to the families and loved ones, and set off to the airport of King Fahd at 9:25 pm , the plane of the Gulf airways took off the to land in Bahrain, then 1:10 am took off again to land in London at 6:25. At 8:30 am the plane of the Canadian airways took off to land in the airport in Toronto at 11:10 18/5/2009

The first day

After we had finished from the main procedures in the airport we went to the hotel so as to get some rest till the next day

First : Toronto city
The second day

At the morning we went to the Royal Ontario Museum ,, and it’s one of the biggest museums in Toronto and it consists of four floors and basement ,,, And these are some pictures from there

And after Asr prayer we went to the CN Tower and it is the tallest tower in Toronto and the equivalent length of about 553 meters, and these are some pictures of the tower:

The third day :
At the morning we went to Casa Loma and it’s an historic palace ..These are some pictures

And after the noon we went to Toronto Island and it’s an island in Ontario lake it has so many games for children , parks , beach and marina for boats ,, these are some scenes from there

The fourth day

At the morning we went to the most beautiful zoo in Canada and it’s Metro Toronto Zoo ,,, I will leave you with its pictures so as to see its beauty

Then we went for shopping in Eaton Center and it’s one of the biggest centers in Toronto
The fifth day :
At the morning we rented a car with GPS and went to the Niagara, and it cost around 320 $ for two days

And tomorrow I will continue the story of the most beautiful parts of the globe with stunning Niagara falls ...

Wait for me…
If the report is worth to respond and participate, do not deprive us of them ...
TravPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, : 11:48   #2

Travel with us is a jewel in the roughTravel with us is a jewel in the roughTravel with us is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canada Honeymoon 2009 (Toronto,Metro Zoo) P2

Thank you for your wonderful trip, am looking forward to see more of your topics..
Travel with us is offline   Reply With Quote

Search Cloud For This Thread
metro toronto zoo кулата в торонто تورنتو كندا تورنتو ...

Social Media Marketing in Kuwait - مدينة صباح الاحمد البحرية