Travel To Asia
Travel To Asia
Travel To American
Travel To American
Travel To Middle East
Travel To Middle East

Translate to your language
Choose your language
Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish

Go Back   TravPL Social Network - Travel Hotels Vacation > Travel To Asia > Travel To India

Travel To India Vacation Trip Information Hotels Map In India

Advertisements
Advertise with us

India The Way To Mussoorie 2009

mussoorie city in india way to mussoorie المناطق الباردة في الهند المناطق البارده في الهند

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Report India Nainital City 2009 P6 TravPL Travel To India 1 11-11-2009 : 11:41
Photo Report India The Way To Nainital City 2009 P5 TravPL Travel To India 1 11-11-2009 : 11:40
Photo Report India Kausani City 2009 P4 TravPL Travel To India 1 11-11-2009 : 11:39
Photo Report India The Way To Kausani City 2009 P3 TravPL Travel To India 1 11-11-2009 : 11:37
Photo Report India Mussoorie City 2009 P2 TravPL Travel To India 1 11-11-2009 : 11:36

Bookmarks
Old 21-09-2009, : 07:12   #1

Administrator
TravPL has disabled reputation
India The Way To Mussoorie 2009

mussoorie city in india way to mussoorie المناطق الباردة في الهند المناطق البارده في الهند

As I call it the world of imagination and the thrill of adventure in all parts of India . We start :

The trip includes three cities in India, located in the top of India and it’s the cold regions and cities which are:

Mussoorie

Kausani

and finally my lovely city Nainital

The beginning of my tour

Plans for the trip to be only a trip in North India, where I searched the Internet and reports of the brothers who went to India

Until I found two cities which hasn’t written about before so I asked my friend the driver in Delhi about this two cities and he replied me

They are two beautiful cold cities, so I decided to try ,, so me and my friend flied directly to Delhi

And we spent there one night ,, in early morning the driver has been waiting for us so we packed our bags and went to Mussoorie city

Mussoorie city

Mussoorie city is located in north of the capital New Delhi, and away from it more than 380 KM and it has so several ways to get there ,

Plane: take a plane from New Delhi airport to Dhradom City Airport and I think it takes an hour and half

Then you take a car from Dhradom city to Mussoorie city

Car: it takes from your time 7 hours

Of course I preferred the car so as to enjoy the wonderful landscapes ,, and here what I have seen

On the way we passed by a restaurant and actually it was 5 stars restaurant , with a beautiful garden

These are some photos

We took a rest for quarter an hour and then we completed our journey to Mussoorie city ,, here is the rest of the way

Finally we arrived to Dhradom city

Then we completed our way up towards the top of the city

We arrived to Mussoorie city after spending 7 hours in the car
And as you saw the magnificence of the road ,,
To be continued in Mussoorie city
TravPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, : 04:21   #2

India101 is on a distinguished road
Re: India The Way To Mussoorie 2009

Great pictures.

Search Cloud For This Thread
mussoorie city in india way to mussoorie المناطق الباردة في الهند المناطق البارده في الهند ...

Social Media Marketing in Kuwait - مدينة صباح الاحمد البحرية