Travel To Asia
Travel To Asia
Travel To American
Travel To American
Travel To Middle East
Travel To Middle East

Translate to your language
Choose your language
Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish

Go Back   TravPL Social Network - Travel Hotels Vacation > Travel To Asia > Travel To Malaysia

Travel To Malaysia Vacation Trip Information Hotels Map In Malaysia

Advertisements
Advertise with us

Malaysia 2009 Independence 52 P4

paragraph about travel paragraph about trip travel paragraph traveling paragraph

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo Report Malaysia 2009 GoodBye Malaysia P17 TravPL Travel To Malaysia 1 11-11-2009 : 12:34
Photo Report Malaysia 2009 Enjoyment Day P13 TravPL Travel To Malaysia 1 11-11-2009 : 11:01
Photo Report Malaysia 2009 Langkawi More & More P8 TravPL Travel To Malaysia 1 11-11-2009 : 10:39
Photo Report Malaysia 2009 Kuah P7 TravPL Travel To Malaysia 1 11-11-2009 : 10:38
Photo Report Malaysia 2009 From The Sky P2 TravPL Travel To Malaysia 1 11-11-2009 : 10:29

Bookmarks
Old 20-09-2009, : 01:20   #1

Administrator
TravPL has disabled reputation
Malaysia 2009 Independence 52 P4

paragraph about travel paragraph about trip travel paragraph traveling paragraph

The fourteenth day Saturday 30/8/2009
This is the last night for us in Malaysia and it was one of the most wonderful nights we had spent in Malaysia ,,where Malaysia we enter its anniversary of independence 52.. we woke up early morning and we had our breakfast ,, then I went to the Arabian street around 11 am so as to buy a big suitcase ,,then I bought our lunch from an Iraqi restaurant for 5 RM ,, We had our lunch at 2 pm ,,I went out from the hotel around 7 pm and I wore the Malaysian dresses which I had bought from Juntung then I went to the two towers park ,, my wife was very tired so I left her in the hotel .. the lake was very wonderful as well as the music ,,I came back 8 pm then I took my wife and went to the national square .. people were very happy

The pictures can describe

Another rainy day , the truth is I was afraid that it might ruins the festival

The party started 7 o’clock and this is the main stage

Sultan’s Abd Al samad palace and it was full of decorated colors

A huge screen, music show and this is a wonderful paragraph

))
Paragraph of Indians

Fireworks sit to blast off at 12..

This is our first place and we are near from the stage

Independence Day logo represents the three categories of Malaysian Muslims, China and Indian

/
The party was very nice and each time there is a new paragraph of Muslims then Chinese then Indians

The traffic system did not affect police and security.,. you can notice a surveillance camera in left,

Revealed the Malaysian flag at 12, with the presence of the king of Malaysia.,. And then rose to the sound of the Malaysian national anthem and everyone was standing out of respect for flag and repeating the song in the majestic landscape.,.

After the activities had finished we came back from the same way and we found MacDonald’s in our way so we had a delicious meal ,, then we took a taxi and went to the hotel

To be continued
TravPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, : 11:07   #2

Travel with us is a jewel in the roughTravel with us is a jewel in the roughTravel with us is a jewel in the rough
Re: Malaysia 2009 Independence 52 P4

awwww ,, I love fireworks !! very nice
Travel with us is offline   Reply With Quote

Search Cloud For This Thread
paragraph about travel paragraph about trip travel paragraph traveling paragraph ...

Social Media Marketing in Kuwait - مدينة صباح الاحمد البحرية